Wednesday 27 August 2008

The Peggy Sue interview...

was definately our favourite bit of our really really 'busy week'. I put busy week in speech marks because it really was a busy week for us when you consider two pints and some McCoy's in the John Snow on a Monday night leaves us needing at least two nights in to recover. That's not really true but what I'm trying to say is we don't go out too much. Apart from the John Snow on a Monday night that is.

The night of the interview though was very special. Not only because we got to act like proper Journalist (I technically am one but I wont go there) but because the girls, Katy and Rosa, were top top girls and were very accommodating to my moronic questions.

Here's a link to their Myspace so go check them out...not until you've read the interview though!

No comments: